“One person's craziness is another person's reality.”
― Tim Burton
Sometimes if I know I'm going to have a busy day running around uni I want to wear something
basic, comfortable and carefree.
However an outfit fitting those criteria can quickly become boring and uninspiring.
On these days I tend to gravitate towards some basic variables;
t-shirt, leggings, and converse style hightops.
Today I wanted to share some ways to make a conceptually basic outfit a bit more interesting.
1. As much as I love monochrome converse, sometimes its better to go for something
with a bit more flair. Go for your favourite colour, a cartoon, even studs,
something that shows what you love.
2. There's heaps of different styles of legging available now, with seemingly infinite
patterns and textures so you don't have to stick to plain black or denim.
3. Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry. It has the power to speak a lot about how you feel or who you are,
so why not shout? If your style is more modern or simple maybe something geometric?
You'll see below that I grabbed my time turner necklace again, for a bit of geek chic.
4. Nail polish comes in every colour and texture so why not pretty up those
nails and brush some on to add a polished edge to your outfit.
Today I'm wearing my favourite colour; turquoise.
5. Finally to be super cliched; Confidence! The greatest outfit doesn't look nearly
as great if you don't believe you look great, so strut your way out into the world
cause the world is however you see it, if you love your crazy then let it show :)
I've got a bit carried away with other things while Ellen's been away so hopefully
she's not to angry about my slack posting :\. Sorry guys,
will try do another one tomorrow to make up for it <3